1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Locate, and then click the following registry key:
4. In the right pane, double-click Start.
5. In the Value data box, type 4, click Hexadecimal (if it is not already
selected), and then click OK.
6. Quit Registry Editor.
7. Restart Windows.
If this method doesn't work for you, you can try going into device manager and under USB controllers you can try disabling them from there.
If neither of those methods work then go into your computer BIOS and disable the USB ports.