Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Now a days because of viruses many of us facing the problem of Disabled Registry or Disabled Task Manager or Disabled Folder Options and many more..........
That's why to solve these problems I created a small application - Registry Tweaks

Features : -

  • Disable - Enable Task Manager
  • Easy To Use User Interface
  • Disable - Enable Registry
  • Disable - Enable Folder Options
  • Disable - Enable USB
  • Prevent User From Changing Desktop Wallpaper
  • Show Hidden Files Directly (Without using Folder Options)

Download Registry Tweaks

Dotnet Framework 2.0 Needed To Run This Application

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful іnfоrmation уou prоνіԁe in your artiсles.
Ι will bookmаrk youг blog and сhесk again heгe frequently.
I'm quite certain I'll lеаrn manу nеω stuff rіght
hеre! Best of luсk for the nеxt!



My ωebѕіte ... create twitter business account
Stop by my web site :: cheap twitter followers

Post a Comment