Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hello Everyone.
Bulk W-APP software.



I also have a Wapp contacts filter which can filter million of mobile number and show you which numbers are available on what-s-app. You can even see their what-s-app status & last online time.



Let me know if anyone out there is interested in these software

You can see video demonstration of these apps from below links:-



My email address is gahlotkrishan@gmail.com
Skype - gahlotkrishan
Website - www.wappbulk.com


Thank you

15 comments:

Agência FOX said...

Please...

Send me more information.

Gracie mille.

bruno@agenciafox.com

Amer Alfaqeeh said...

hi,
please how much.

Amer Alfaqeeh

amer.alfaqeeh@gmail.com

Aroldo Rodrigues said...

Please...

Send me more information.

Gracie mille.

presidencia@economontes.com.br

Anonymous said...

please send me the detail with price.
terancehui@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

what is the price

Krishan Gahlot said...

Contact me on Skype & Gmail

gourav bedi said...

Please Send me the details and Price of the Software you can contact me on Skype also

I.D. gouravbedi0706@outlook.in

Skype : gouravbedi0706

Anonymous said...

how much

eng.diya@gmail.com

Huggo Mattos said...

Please...

Send me more information.

Gracie mille.

huggo_mattos@hotmail.com

Luis Manuel said...

Hello, can you send me more detailed information including prices to jlatven@yahoo.com.mx ? Do you have a demo version to test the software? thanks in advance.

disk mensagem said...

mais informação obrigado
diskmensagemba@hotmail.com

Love Inc said...

Whtass App Sender Nulled now here http://goo.gl/g1n3NQ

Love Inc said...

Whatsapp Bulk sender is heere http://goo.gl/g1n3NQ

Behnam Heidary said...

Hi
I need to

Wapp Contact Filter

please send me price it
behnam.seven@gmail.com

Rajesh Kumar said...

I need your Wapp Contact Filter. I can pay u online instant. Please contact us at my Gmail id - rajeshspeedwayindia@gmail.com

Post a Comment